Don´t settle for ordinary. Have a say in the solution!
As a team leader and senior developer, you will create an autonomous development team that will be responsible for building and optimizing globally scalable products and services. The platform is primarily built on Java and deployed worldwide. If joining an international, creative, and fast paced environment sounds like the natural next step in your career then we would love to have a chat with you.
– Identify, evaluate and drive adaptation of new technologies, standards, architectures and methods for improving the platform
– Coach and support team members in questions related to coding, design and troubleshooting
– Develop highly available, reliable, and ground-breaking systems in Java
– Nurture the team’s Agile process
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Preferably 5 years of development experience in Java
– Microservices, Rest API frameworks
– Experience in Agile methodologies e.g. Scrum / Kanban
– Experience in test driven development (TDD) and testing frameworks.
WHO WE BELIEVE YOU ARE
– You are a good communicator in both Swedish and English
– You have a positive attitude and a will to contribute to a healthy team dynamic by seeing opportunities and always highlighting limitations in a constructive way
– Experience with Kubernetes, and Docker
– DevOps experience
WHAT WE OFFER
The right person is offered a unique chance to develop within one of the fastest growing digital asset companies in the world. You will be backed up by a highly skilled, enterprising, and positive team. You are given great opportunities to form your work and career as you grow. You will be positioned in Stockholm, Sweden.
WHO WE ARE
Adtoox is a medium-sized Swedish Media Technology company with global ambitions. With a focus on video and advertising workflows, Adtoox delivers state of the art solutions for the media industry. We are the Nordic market leader and growing fast. Our services are used by media owners, advertisers, media agencies, creative agencies, production companies and post houses in fifteen markets. It is our firm conviction to always challenge the ordinary. To always think outside traditional patterns and workflows. We always strive to be the best. That is our way. We welcome any challenge since there is always a way to move forward. We strongly believe that the commitment and dedication of our staff will be the driving force in regards to how our customers rate us and our services. Great innovation and great customer relations usually don’t grow by the number of people in a company, but from the dedication and motivation from the people working there. In the starting blocks of our global expansion, we are now searching for talented people that want to grow and develop along with us.
IS THIS YOU?
Send your application (in English), including a personal letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.