DEVOPS ENGINEER WITH CI/CD FOCUS
Don’t settle for ordinary. Be part of the solution! You will be part of a team that is involved in optimizing the agile development process and maximizing velocity and quality. Your responsibilities will involve researching and designing the build, configure, deploy and monitoring stack and working with cultural change towards DevOps.
You will have an opportunity to be a part of shaping our DevOps processes and be deeply involved in the future of Adtoox. Therefore, you need to form a bird’s eye perspective of how our processes should be optimized so as to sync our departments as well as our product development efforts. It is critical that the DevOps function of the Innovation team serves both the Development and Operations departments equally – the overall mission being to optimize processes for the betterment of both these departments.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
– 3 years of experience in a role which involved similar responsibilities
– Solid understanding in continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts
– Practical experience of a modern CI/CD stack including tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, SaltStack, Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, ELK, Prometheus and Grafana
– Comfortable with both Linux and Windows systems
– Shell scripting experience in languages such as Bash and Python
– Understanding in networking (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS, routing etc.)
– Some programming and/or scripting experience with a passion for learning more.
– Experience in Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
WHO WE BELIEVE YOU ARE
– You are a good communicator in English and preferably also in Swedish
– You have a passion for what you do
– You have the ability and appreciate to research, evaluate, learn, design and build an architecture arounds new tools, technologies and workflows
– You have a positive attitude and a will to contribute to a healthy team dynamic by seeing opportunities and always highlighting limitations in a constructive way
WHAT WE OFFER
As an employee at Adtoox you will have every opportunity to develop within one of the fastest growing digital asset companies in the world. You will be working at our spacious and modern Stockholm office backed up by a highly skilled, enterprising, and positive colleagues. Since we are a fast-growing company the opportunities for personal and career development are as varied as they are many.
WHO WE ARE
Adtoox is a medium-sized Swedish Media Technology company with global ambitions. With a focus on video and advertising workflows, Adtoox delivers state of the art solutions for the media industry. We are the Nordic market leader and growing fast. Our services are used by media owners, advertisers, media agencies, creative agencies, production companies and post houses in fifteen markets. It is our firm conviction to always challenge the ordinary. To always think outside traditional patterns and workflows. We always strive to be the best. That is our way. We welcome any challenge since there is always a way to move forward. We strongly believe that the commitment and dedication of our staff will be the driving force in regards to how our customers rate us and our services. Great innovation and great customer relations usually don’t grow by the number of people in a company, but from the dedication and motivation from the people working there. In the starting blocks of our global expansion, we are now searching for talented people that want to grow and develop along with us.
IS THIS YOU?
Send your application (in English), including a personal letter and CV, to email@example.com.